www.icould.com This is a really good site for seeing things as they really are. You can watch a 5 minute video of people working in a particular industry and find out how they got their job and the training required. There is also some detailed labour market information , which tells you where jobs are available geographically, and what you would earn. Try the BUZZ quiz for ideas.
Year 9 SPHERE Module. Work and Me
Assembly & Tutor Group Opportunities - Employability Skills
- 12.1.23 Careers Evening & Networking event with providers and employers.
- 7. 2.23 Nicky Scott HWGTA Apprenticeship Awareness Assembly
- National careers week (6th – 11th March) Focus on careers linked to curriculum subjects.
- 7.3.23 Belmont Vets Careers Assembly Talk
- 9.3.23 Key Stage 4 Options event - Option Choices and Information Booklet attached below.
- 21.3.23 Careers in the Police Assembly PC Hayley Warne