English – Year 11
- All students have access to the Edmodo online site where exam papers and revision activities have been uploaded. Work on both Paper 1 and Paper 2 producing timed responses. Use your English revision books to remind yourselves of the necessary skills you are needing to demonstrate for each question as well as the number of marks available.
- You can also go on to Seneca Learning (most of you have already created accounts) and search courses. You are looking for English Language GCSE Edexcel. There is a lot of specific revision for the Edexcel GCSE, so work your way through:
- Key Terms
- Language Techniques
- Fiction and Imaginative Writing
- Non-Fiction and Transactional Writing
- Suggested Paragraph Structures.
- You can also go through the 34 activities which are on the powerpoint link – Year 11 Targeting SPAG – Revision activities. This is excellent revision for AO6 Writing.
- Activities on SAMLearning.