Our Year 10s have a CV writing morning to help hone their skills and attend a various Colleges and events for taster days to try the courses they are potentially interested in studying.
Kingstone High School also works in partnership with the National Outreach Programme. The National Outreach Programme is delivered by Aimhigher Plus; a partnership of regional universities and colleges, and is being coordinated locally by Herefordshire and Ludlow College and Hereford College of Arts. The aim of the programme is to support student’s aspirations and make them aware of some of the employment opportunities available to them post Kingstone High School.
Year 10 SPHERE module. Work Experience & Me
Assembly and tutor group opportunities - Employability Skills
- 9.1.23 Careers in the Police Assembly Hayley Warne
- 18.1.23 Cpl Josh Hale Army Assembly
- 25.1.23 Farm Careers Talk Bill Quan
- 12.1.23 Careers Evening. Networking event with providers and employers.
- Work experience preparation sessions
- National careers week (6th – 11th March) Focus on careers linked to curriculum subjects.
- Work experience Week 10 -14 July 2023
- 4.7.23 Post 16 provider taster sessions (3 colleges taster day)
- University visit 7th/14th June TBA
- CV writing workshop