Would you like to enhance your business profile and support school sport at the same time?
Why not promote your brand and support PE and sport at Kingstone High School with sponsorship opportunities where your business can be seen both locally and right across Herefordshire. Kingstone High School PE department has been working in partnership with local sports clubs and businesses to support young people to achieve their best in sport.
School sports sponsorship is a great way for your logo to be seen right across the county and to create a positive brand association of your company with a school that achieves excellent examination results and sporting success alongside great behaviour from our students on and off the pitch.
We welcome links with local businesses of any size to help enhance our equipment and in turn continue to raise the standard of sport at the school. Examples of current opportunities are as follows.
- Sponsorship of team kits. Kits will be used by boys’ and girls’ teams competing in local and regional competitions
- Sponsorship of Team Athletics Vests (KHS were 2018 Herefordshire Indoor Athletics Champions at Both Year 7 & Year 8 last year)
- Purchase of new football goals (Logo on frame of goal)
- Purchase of Table Tennis Tables (Logo on Table)
- Sponsorship of Team Netball Tops
- Sponsorship of Team Cricket Whites (KHS were Year 7 Herefordshire Schools Runners Up last year)
- Sponsorship of Sports Tours.
All of the above can be tailored to suit any budget but range from just £150-200 to sponsor a team kit to £1000-2000 for bigger equipment items.
In return for the support we offer you the following.
- Promotion of the company logo on equipment or team kits.
- Press releases promoting the partnership on social media feeds and local written press.
- Presentation of the sponsored kit or equipment by a representative of the company invited into school to present it.
- All sponsored items would be multi-use and logos on display for as long as it lasts as opposed to single use.
We are planning to have a sponsors’ board displayed in the sports centre where all sponsors logos will be displayed promoting the partnership to the wider community, with information about your business. The sports centre is hired by the public during, evenings, weekends and school holidays so your brand will be visible to many potential new customers.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for your business please get in touch with Peter Reed, Head of Boys PE, for further details on firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you.
Thanks to our Current Sponsors
A new Rugby strip has kindly been sponsored by local storage company Beyond Storage, a secure storage solutions business that was started in Ross by a Herefordshire family with a keen interest in Rugby and supporting the development of school sport. The company now have sites in Hereford, Leicester, Stratford and across the border into Wales as well as their Ross site. KHS is extremely grateful to James Hay and the team at Beyond Storage for their support, for any information on what they offer visit beyondstorage.co.uk
Dene Garage, Kingstone has sponsored a new football strip, and businesses don’t get much more local that Dene Garage, with their premises in Kingstone bordering the school field. KHS is extremely grateful to Pete and Hayley at Dene Garage for their support, for any automotive needs Dene Garage can be contacted on 01981 251888,
MSC Associates initially sponsored a set of Cricket Whites in the summer for the annual game between KHS and Wormelow Cricket Club, which were used in July for this game. They have also now sponsored a further football kit and some athletics vests and KHS is extremely grateful to Mick Merrick and all at MSC Associates for their support.