Latest Apprenticeship Information & Vacancies
Students interested in apprenticeships should be actively looking for one and applying now (see links below for further information).
Be proactive and contact employers, attend careers fairs (take CV’s and make sure to ask questions), send out CV’s and a covering letter to employers, search regularly and don’t give up. You can use www.eclips-online.co.uk, password: Kingstone-1 to help you write a C.V. and Covering Letter.
You can also use friends and relatives to help you search for local vacancies; they may know people who are interested in an apprentice but haven’t yet advertised.
Be sure to have a back-up plan and apply for colleges/training providers as well in case you are unsuccessful in getting an apprenticeship. You can then train as a plumber, carpenter etc.
If interested in the NHS, please visit www.stepintothenhs.uk. Also, check out the National Apprenticeship website (see link in left-hand column) and the Hereford Times as they also advertise vacancies.
- National Apprenticeship Website: www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship
- Riverside Training: www.riverside-training.co.uk
- HWGTA: www.hwgta.org
- NOVA Training: www.novatraining.co.uk
- Herefordshire & Ludlow College: www.hlcollege.ac.uk
- Horizon Training – www.horizontraining.org.uk
- Mercedes-Benz - www.mercedes-benztraining.co.uk/mercedes-benz-academy-programme.aspx
- BMW - www.bmwgroup.jobs/uk
- Balfour Beatty - www.balfourbeattycareers.com
- Avara Foods - www.avarafoods.co.uk/Careers/Apprenticeships
- Heineken - www.heineken.co.uk/careers
- BT - www.bt.com/careers/early-careers/apprentices
- Volkswagen - www.vwgroupapprenticeships.co.uk
- Navy - www.royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/levels-of-entry/apprenticeships
- RAF - www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/apprenticeships
- Army - www.apply.army.mod.uk/what-we-offer/regular-soldier/apprenticeships-and-skills
- Specsavers -https://join.specsavers.com/uk/about-specsavers-apprenticeships/